- class taxcalc.growfactors.GrowFactors(growfactors_filename='growfactors.csv')#
Constructor for the GrowFactors class.
growfactors_filename (string) – string is name of CSV file in which grow factors reside; default value is name of file containing baseline grow factors.
ValueError: – if growfactors_filename is not a string.
- Return type
Typical usage is “gfactor = GrowFactors()”, which produces an object containing the default growth factors in the GrowFactors.FILE_NAME file.
- factor_value(name, year)#
Return value of factor with specified name for specified year.
- price_inflation_rates(firstyear, lastyear)#
Return list of price inflation rates rounded to four decimal digits.
- update(name, year, diff)#
Add to self.gfdf[name][year] the specified diff amount.
- wage_growth_rates(firstyear, lastyear)#
Return list of wage growth rates rounded to four decimal digits.